We are looking for dedicated, empathetic volunteers to support the goals and mission of Off the Streets Program, Inc. in a myriad of ways. These include, but are not limited to outreach to the community, serving on our board, and through fundraising efforts. Volunteers are integral to the work of Off the Streets Program, Inc. We’re looking forward to working together!
Some of our current needs are:
- We would like to update the décor of the transitional house. We need new twin-sized bedding, including sheets, pillowcases, comforters and quilts.
- Hygiene and feminine products and beauty supplies are needed for personal care.
- Bus tickets are needed for women to travel for job searches and interviews.
- Non-perishable food items and snacks are always welcomed.
- Cleaning products, 30-gallon trash bags, products, paper towels and toilet paper are consistently needed by OTSP.