Off the Streets Program, Inc. provides a clean, safe and structured environment for women to recover from drug and alcohol addiction and sexual abuse.
Off the Streets Program, Inc. provides transitional housing, training and resources for women to:
- Pick-up the pieces of their lives and put them back together through tracing, facing and erasing the past.
- Learn how to live and enjoy life without the use of drugs, alcohol and sexual abuse .
Off the Streets Program, Inc. Provides
- One-on-One and Group Counseling
- Employment and Job Readiness Coaching
- Supportive Services
- Limited Transportation
- Self Esteem and Life Skills Training on every Wednesday, 8:30 am
- Access to Community Resources